Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or incorrect, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect, please call Merlin Medical Supply at 805-388-7669.
Once delivery has been accepted, the following conditions apply:
All products have a Restocking Fee; please see the individual product for more information.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must be new, unused, and in its original packaging.
- Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, scratches, dirty tires, pet hair or other household dirt, wear to seats and armrests, damage to charging ports, scratches to the frame, or scratches on remotes.
- All accessories and chargers included in the product's box must be returned. For example: Chargers, baskets, additional colored shrouds. Accessories not included in the box or those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a power chair return.
- Delivery service fees (i.e. Next-Day and overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up) are not refundable.
General Return Windows
Most items may be returned within 15 days of receipt for a refund. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be new, unused, and in its original packaging.
There are certain products that are custom-made by the manufacturer and are non-returnable. These include, but are not limited to:
- Custom-built lift chairs, including those with upgraded fabrics, heat and massage, power pillow, footrest extension or left-hand control options are non-returnable.
- Some scooters and power chairs with custom add-ons
For hygienic reasons, the following products are non-returnable:
- All bath safety equipment
- Incontinence supplies
- Compression Hosiery
- Any item with direct skin contact
All products require a 20%-25% restocking fee for returns. These include:
- Lift chairs
- Power wheelchairs
- Patient lifts
- Parts and accessories
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Merlin Medical Supply within the product's return window.
- The easiest way to request an RA number is by completing our online Return Authorization Request. You may also call us at 1-800-639-9322 or email us at email@example.com to request an RA number. Please include the following:
- Order number
- Phone number
- Item number with a brief description
- Once the RA has been issued from Merlin Medical Supply, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Merlin Medical Supply will not issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable we will contact you and you can decide if you'd like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.
PLEASE NOTE: All returned products require a Return Authorization number. Returns received without this number will not be credited. To receive credit, items must be shipped within 14 days from the receipt of the RA number and shipping information.
Unless Merlin Medical Supply made an error, return freight is the customer's responsibility. We highly recommend insuring larger items for their retail value to protect against shipping damage.
Please be sure to carefully follow all return-shipping instructions that are included with your Return Authorization number. If an item is returned to the wrong address, Merlin Medical Supply reserves the right to charge for any additional shipping fees associated with shipping the item to the correct location. In addition, if a scheduled pickup with a delivery carrier is missed, Merlin Medical Supply may institute a fee per missed scheduled pickup—fee is based on shipping carrier’s rates.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $20) will apply. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Once your return is received, Merlin Medical Supply will issue a credit to the payment type used for the purchase. Please allow up to 4 weeks for your credit to be issued. If you paid by check or money order, we will issue a check within 30 days.
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-800-639-9322 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced.